Why Wesley Warren Jr. Turned Down The Surgery To Remove His 100 lb. Scrotum
Wesley Warren Jr. didn’t turn the surgery from the “Dr. Oz Show” down to continue his fame due to his 100 lb. growth in his scrotum. He turned it down because of the risks during surgery and because the show wanted exclusive rights to an interview.
No one would want to live like him, including himself he has been known to be said. But who wants to feel like a circus freak just for the sake of ratings.
Since being introduced to the nation in 2009, Warren has set up an account to raise money for his own surgery.
Personally, if it was me, I’d take the damn surgery and give them a funky interview. Who would want to walk around 100 lbs overweight due to a body part that you can’t even stroke to get pleasure out of?
15 Notes/ Hide
- henryistoobawss reblogged this from leaveyourfeelingsatthedoor
- callherhoney answered: Why did he let it get to this size before doing something? That’s what I wanna know..
- maroonv answered: MJG bitch I got 8 balls….
- my-dream-is-my-reality reblogged this from usaynappylikeitsabadthing
- africanessence reblogged this from usaynappylikeitsabadthing
- mezzaphysx answered: I’m thinking that every dude that doesn’t actually read that article is going to be extremely jealous
- trillaryclinton reblogged this from usaynappylikeitsabadthing and added:
- subconsciouscelebrity answered: 0_0
- menaturally reblogged this from usaynappylikeitsabadthing
- twerkjabi reblogged this from afrosoulsista and added:
- usaynappylikeitsabadthing reblogged this from afrosoulsista
- auradacity-of answered: mental health is REALLY a issue
- usaynappylikeitsabadthing likes this
- afrosoulsista reblogged this from leaveyourfeelingsatthedoor
- leaveyourfeelingsatthedoor posted this